Green Engineering Jobs the Careers, News & Information Centre for the Renewable Energy & Environmental Industries
Go To HOME PAGE
Wind by Country,
Small Wind Co's,
Wind Tech Explained.
- Baywind Energy Co-operative Limited- apply on site to invest in locally owned windfarms in Scotland, has put up windfarms with National Wind Power Plc. (Innogy/RWE)
- Dakota Wind Energy LLC-invest at site, intrastate public offering of securities open to South Dakota resident landowners only.
- Deere + Co.-DE on NYSE, on Chicago, WKN850866 on FSE, wind farm consulting business-John Deere Wind Energy- for farmers in USA. deal with see Suzlon. 2007 expands wind energy business into Canada.
- Good Energy Group Plc-July 2007 name changed to Good Energy Group Plc- GEGP on OFEX. from Monkton Group Plc- MONK on OFEX, ISIN GB0033600353, owns Delabole- a 4MW windfarm since 1997, retails green power to 1500 customers in Wiltshire, UK, also has solar thermal.
- High Country Energy-invest at site, community owned wind farms in Minnesota, see also-Delphi Financial Corp, and National Wind.
- Juhl Wind Co-JUHL.OB on OTCBB, community based wind power developer, 11 wind farms-117MW plus 16 in development.
- Monkton Group Plc-July 2007 name changed to Good Energy Group Plc- GEGP on OFEX. was MONK on OFEX, ISIN GB0033600353, owns Delabole- a 4MW windfarm since 1997, retails green power to 1500 customers in Wiltshire, UK, also has solar thermal.
- National Wind-invest at site, community owned windfarms in Minnesota, see also-High Country Energy, and Delphi Financial Corp.
- Peace Energy Co-op-buy a co-op share and invest in a 120MW project near Dawson Creek, BC.
- Renewable Energy Investment Club- UK
- Windshare-wind co-op -invest in wind turbines in Ontario, Canada.
- AirSource Power Fund 1 LP- APF.UN on TSX, 2006- bought out by Algonquin Power Income Fund; Airsource Power Fund 1 LP is a LP by Algonquin Power Income Fund and Greenwing Energy Inc. building 99 MW St. Leon windfarm in Manitoba, 63 X 1.65 Vestas turbines, M$187. 06/2006- turbines now commissioned, working on final connections for farm in total.
- Algonquin Power Income Fund-APF.UN on TSX, has 141MW in 47 hydro installations, natural gas turbines and 99MW St. Leon windfarm in Manitoba via incorporation of AirSource Power Fund LP. 2007 takeover bid for the trust units of see-Clean Power Income Fund allowed to expire.
- BVT AG- WKN 528890 on Frankfurt, project finance company, IPO 27 April 2001. early windfarm financer/developer, one of which was 99MW La Muela in Spain with see TXU (which sold its' interest in the project to Shell) and (later mismanaged + bankrupt) Umweltkontor, a project that resulted in the 20 June 2003 joined force BVT/Umweltkontor company called see RENERCO- which for a while went under same WKN 528890. 2004 Umweltkontor went bankrupt, RENERCO sold over the counter until 2006 see Babcock + Brown takeover, and BVT carries on with original finance business. can invest in windfarms at site.
- Clean Power Income Fund-CLE.UN on TSX, Canadian fund that includes wind, hydro, biomass and biogas. new is the 99MW Erie Shores Wind Farm LP with AIM PowerGen Corp. trust units to be taken over by Macquarie Power + Infrastructure Income Fund @ $6.39/unit.
- Creststreet-CRS.UN on TSX. 2008. shutting down due to tax law changes in Canada (there was a bizare flurry of corporations who jumped into a tax loophole and changed into trusts a few years ago, the government quickly closed the gate and gave corporations that should actually be corporations and not trusts a few years to change back, Creststreet has decided not to change back and instead sell its windfarms and disperse the proceedings to the trust unit holders.) two windfarms- 54MW Mount Copper, Gaspe, Quebec; 30.6MW Pubnico Point, Nova Scotia, combined 47 turbines, 84.6MW sold to a see-FPL affiliate; 63MW Kettles Hill Wind Farm near Pincher Creek sold to see-ENMAX.
- Das Gruene Emissionhaus- invest in funds for European windfarms, 16 windfarms built to date- 258 turbines, 320MW..
- EE-Direct- wind/solar/biogas funds available, formerly www.windfonds.de- German site listing stocks, pre-IPO, + non-public wind related investments in Germany.
- Enbridge Income Fund-ENF.UN on TSX, bought 3 windfarms from see Enbridge.
- Energy Farming International AG-invest in solarparks, windfarms at site, finance firm for wind, solar, biogas, solarthermal; also will rent your roof.
- Enertrag AG- invest in bonds or windfarm funds at site. is one of Germany's leading windfarm developers + operators, also owns Prokon Nord Group which in turn owns the Multibrid turbine technology over 3MW, designed for offshore, one 5MW test turbine operating on land now. has a 3-legged tower for second test tower.
- First Asset Funds- First Asset Renewable Power Flow Through LP, on TSX, $2.8 M into pre development expenses of 1st turbine with (see) Vector Wind Energy Inc in western Nova Scotia.
- 2009- Japan has an increasing number of community Green Funds such as the Hokkaido Green Fund financing local wind farms.
- HSBC BK 09, HSBC Bank PLC Indowind Energy, 42JE on AIM, ISIN: XS0322052167
- Innergex Power Income Fund- IEF.UN on TSX, is a hydro fund but parent Innergex II owns 50% of Cartier Wind Energy- 739.5MW projects planned in Quebec.
- Innergex Renewable Energy Inc-INE on TSX, December 2007 listing. Canadian hydro + windfarm co. 38% in 2 windfarms, 210MW. related to Innergex Power Income Fund Trust.
- Intervent- has funds for wind investments in France.
- Japan for Sustainability-newsletter #75, November 28, 2008, Citizen-funded Renewable Energy Projects Gain Momentum in Japan
- Japan Green Fund Co., February 2003,
- Kromer & Wulff- direct investments in European windfarms, visit site.
- Macquarie Power + Infrastructure Income Fund-MPT.UN on TSX, bought see-Clean Power Income Fund 2007.
- Neue Energie-magazine 12/2006-p69- survey of German Windfunds.
- Northland Power Income Fund-NPI.UN on TSX, 3 X windfarms (75.5MW) and 3 X cogen plants(approx 277MW), wind portion includes the 54MW Mont Millar wind project near Murdochville and 04/2006 bought two (21.5MW total) windfarms in Germany.
- Oekorenta-Oekorenta Neue Energien II (wind) since 2005. wind farm investments.
- rds energies GmbH-specializes in investment acquirement, deal structuring, and consulting services to international private or institutional investors and project developers working in RE. German based.
- Ringkjobing Landbobank A/S-RILBA on CPH, regional bank in Denmark, offers investment opportunities in wind turbine sector.
- Triodos Renewables-Triodos Renewable Energy Fund plc. registered in England and Wales No. 2978651, windfarms. open to UK investors only.
- UDI-UDI UmweltDirektInvestBeratungsgeselschaft GmbH, Germany, direct investments in European windparks.
- Umweltfinanz Wertpapierhandelsunternehmung AG- investment possibilities in German windfarms.
- Windfonds- wind/solar/biogas funds available, formerly www.windfonds.de- German site listing stocks, pre-IPO, + non-public wind related investments in Germany.
- Windpower GmbH-wind and solar park investments possible at site.
- WPD Windpower Development GmbH- 630MW of windparks developed, has list of projects one can invest in.
- Viridis Clean Energy Group-VIR on ASX, IPO 14 Sept 2005, is an energy infrastructure fund with a focus on RE energy, 8 windfarms- 82MW in Germany, + landfill gas Texas and elsewhere, two funds: Viridis Clean Energy Trust I and II.
- ABO Wind AG- WKN 576002, DE005760029, on auserborsen (over the counter) trades. can invest in windfarms at site, also bonds. German windparks. biomass.
- Enertrag AG- invest in bonds or windfarm funds at site. is one of Germany's leading windfarm developers + operators, also owns Prokon Nord Group which in turn owns the 5Mw Multibrid turbine technology over 3Mw (designed for offshore, one test turbine operating on land now).
- Plambeck-has two (DE000AOB9VG7, DE000AOAY6F1) stock market listed bonds.
- Solarparc AG- WKN 635253, symbol SLXG on ETR,FSE,BER,MUN,STU,DUS,HAM, ISIN DE0006352537; June 2005 name changed from Windwelt. builds solarparks and windfarms for third parties or for self. 24 solar parcs, 35 wind farms, 6.1% Funds available. SolarWorld owns 30%. will rent your roof.
Go To HOME PAGE
Wind by Country,
Small Wind Co's,
Wind Tech Explained.
This page last updated August 2008.