Invest Green Inc.
Invest Green Inc. / IG Verifier
Go to HOME PAGE
Go to LINKS INDEX
- ISHESInstitute for Studies in Happiness, Economy and Society
- Building health and well-being into a green office tower-Dec 2, 2019
- ISHES- Institute for Studies in Happiness, Economy and Society, Japan
- "Nai-Mono-Wa-Nai": Ama Town's Concept of Sufficiency and Message to the World- JFS Newsletter No.190 (June 2018), Junko Edahiro
- Economics of Happiness
- Iceland-December 2019, Prime Minister Of Iceland Calls For Prioritizing “Well-Being” Of Citizens Over GDP, December 6, 2019, Collective Evolution, By Alanna Ketler CE Staff Writer
- Wellbeing Bonds Are Latest Name in Surging Do-Good Debt Market-By Ken McCallum, September 11, 2019
- An Economy of Well-being-May 2018, by Mark Anielski
- Expat advisers urged to factor in pollution- Bangkok Post, March 13, 2018
- Milken Global Conference 2017: Creating a meaningful life-Author: Sharon M. Szmolyan, Source: http://www.envirolinenews.ca, Publish Date: Tuesday, June 27, 2017
- Genuine Wealth Inc-
- Experts extol body and mind approach to being happy-13 Dec 2017 WRITER: TAAM YINGCHAROEN View our policies at http://goo.gl/9HgTd and http://goo.gl/ou6Ip. © Post Publishing PCL. All rights reserved.
- NEF-New Economics Foundation – people and planet initiative. See also Nov 19, 2014 article -Money Creation – is the truth finally out?, and Happy Planet Index
- Naturalinvesting- social, spiritual, environmental, ethical.
- Economics of Happiness- Mark Anielski, 2008 gold medal in the Business and Leadership category at the Los Angeles Nautilus Book Awards and bronze medal at the 2008 Axiom Business Books Awards in New York in the category of Economics
- Happonomy-book, 2019, Unique in its kind, you’ll discover intriguing answers to questions you may never even asked before…Why do we work in the first place?, Are rich people really less sociable?, What does a mortgage loan have to do with your health?, Will you soon have a robot as your co-worker?
- Toward a Spiritual Economics- Amit Goswami Ph.D, Sept 30 2008
GO BACK TO