Go To HOME PAGE
- Alta Natural Herbs and Supplements Ltd.- AHS on TSX-V, herbal medicines. Note: Sea Shepherd Conservation Organization claims company is benefitting from the illegal shark fishing taking place in Costa Rica.
- Century Sunshine Ecological Tech Hldg- 8276 on HKEX, investment holding co, makes and sells agricultural organic fertilizer in China.
- China Huaren Organic Products Inc. -no web- CHRNE on OTC, not traded much.
- China Huiyuan Juice Group Ltd-1886 on HKSE, 100% juices, nectars, etc.
- CV Technologies- CVQ on TSX-V, Cold-FX ginsing based cold medicine, other medicinals.
- ForeverGreen Worldwide, FVRG on OTC, no web, manufactures and distributes natural whole foods., formerly Whole Living Inc. WHLV on OTCBB
- Gaiam- GAIA on NASDAQ NM, lifestyle co. web site store.
- Green Mountain Coffee Inc- GMCR on NASDAQ NM, Fair Trade and organic coffees.
- Hain-Celestial- HAIN on NASDAQ, natural foods/teas.
- Hansen Natural Corp- HANS on Nasdaq SC, all natural sodas + fruit juices.
- Horizon Organic Holding Corporation- HCOW on NASDAQ, Americas largest organic food co., bought out by Dean Foods 1.7.03
- Iceland Foods- ICE on London, UK food store chain, sells meat from livestock reared on a non-gm diet, achieved non gm feed status for all Own Label poultry + laying hens, organic foods.
- Keio Corp-9008 on TSE, additional to their core business of operating an urban railway, Keio has inaugerated a unique total recycling system for restaurant wastes- recycling food wastes into organic fertilizer, and growing organic vegetables. plans to help build food waste recycling systems for others.
- Lifeway Foods- LWAY on NASDAQ, real Kefir and other probiotic foods.
- Planet Organic Health Corp.- POH on TSX.V, Edmonton based natural food store venture. Has grown to 60 stores.
- Rapunzel Naturkost AG-WKN 700220 on Youmex
- SunOpta Inc.-STKL on NASDAQ, SOY on TSX, organic foods are 90% of co rev, from seeds to packaged products.
- Triodos Groenfonds (NL)- WKN 884004 on Xetra, financing, funds.
- United Natural Foods- UNFI on NASDAQ, distribution agreements with Whole Foods and Wild Oats Markets.
- Whole Foods Market Inc.- WFMI on NASDAQ, WKN 886391 on Xetra,
organic foods/supermarkets. Also owns (owned?)a piece of Real Goods Trading Co.
- Wild Oats Markets Inc.- OATS on NASDAQ, WKN 903461 on Xetra, natural food stores.
Go To HOME PAGE,
- Mali: Agroecology Is in our Hands!-by Staff, La Via Campesina, originally published by GRAIN, Sélingué, 24 February 2015, the first International Forum on Agroecology hosted by Confederation of Peasants Organizations of Mali (CNOP) and La Via Campesina, at the Nyéléni Center in Sélingué, south Mali.
- RI Interview: Jeremy Coller, the private equity titan backing ESG to end animal factory farming-The Foundation of the founder of secondaries firm Coller Capital will this year publish a major materiality report on animal welfare and investment. by Hugh Wheelan | February 4th, 2015
- Why It's So Hard to Invest Green-By Rich Duprey,May 15, 2013, The Motley Fool.
- vertical farms- Plantagon vertical farms in Linkoping Sweden. See also-Energy company Tekniska Verken
- Why It's So Hard to Invest Green- by Rich Duprey on The Motley Fool, May 15, 2013
- Antibiotics in animals
- Organic Monitor-specialist research, consulting & training co; news
- Daichi wo Mamoru Kai (lit. "association to preserve the earth")-[Newsletter] Social Entrepreneurship Starting with One Japanese Daikon Radish - Kazuyoshi Fujita, President of "Daichi wo Mamoru Kai" JFS Newsletter No.102 (February 2011).
- Daichi wo Mamorukai Co.-New Non-GM Corn Oil Sells at Twice the Volume of Similar Products in Japan
- Diclofenac, Cattle, and Vultures
- book-Food as Toxin-book
- Grain-GRAIN releases data set with over 400 global land grabs, 23 February 2012, GRAIN is a small international non-profit organisation that works to support small farmers and social movements in their struggles for community-controlled and biodiversity-based food systems
- Bill C-353-Terminator Seed Ban Act.
- Saying no to Monsanto-by Author(s): Latha Jishnu,
Jul 31, 2013 see also-US pharma strikes back-by Author(s): Latha Jishnu, Jun 30, 2013, and Rogue GM crops wreak havoc-by Author(s): Latha Jishnu, June 30, 2013
- See also Millions against Monsanto
- See also List of GMO + non GMO food products
- Positivenews.org - news of GM food issues.
- Organic Investment Club- in UK, for investments in food stores.
- Organic Waste Coupons-unique project in Japan. see also Greenfund
- German Beer Purity Threatened By Fracking
- First Food-famous but forgotten recipes from across the length and breadth of India. This book is beautifully presented with unbelievably true to life photographs, page after page. By CSE.