Invest Green Inc.
Go to HOME PAGE
Go to LINKS INDEX
- All I Can-J.P. Auclair ski video
- To The Ends Of The Earth-2019
- crowdfunding- Satish Kumar - films to inspire the change-makers of the future
- Earth on Fire, Leonardo DiCaprio film, 2019
- Green-E, animated
- New film on China's pollution sparks debate, seen as milestone- Thomson Reuters Foundation Tuesday 3 March 2015,
- Economics of Happiness- award winning film
- Billion Dollar Bonfire- a movie about 150 billion cubic metres of gas burnt off or 'flared' every year.
- Earth Report documentary about wasted flare gas.
- New film on China's pollution sparks debate, seen as milestone- Thomson Reuters Foundation Tuesday 3 March 2015, see-Under The Dome-youtube
- NHK Eco Channel- archive of environmental videos 'Save the Future'.
- Qapirangajuq: Inuit Knowledge and Climate Change, Zacharias Kunuk & Ian Mauro & Igloolik Isuma Productions, 2010, order code 219.44
Youtube, podcasts, web-videos
- Circular Mindset-Youtube, July 2018, SD Symposium 2018 - Circular Economy - The future We Create
- Renewable Energy Technology - Change for Climate Talks- YouTube, Video for 'Change for Climate' talks Edmonton, Ab, May 30, 2018, Jim Sandercock? 7:51
- Polluting to heal: Responsible investments in India-Nordea Asset Management
- Under The Dome-2015
- Flares on YouTube
- Clean Energy Quarterly podcast Oct 29 2014- Justin Rockefeller, trustee with the Rockefeller Brothers Fund, and David Richardson, lead for Impax Asset Management. On Corporate Knights.
- Mark the Well-being Economist on Youtube,
- Building an Ecological Civilization-Dr. Philip Clayton in conversation with Mark Anielski
- Buckminster Fuller-lecture series
- The Business Case for One Planet Prosperity, Watch: Schneider Electric's Business Case for One Planet Prosperity,
Friday, November 8, 2019, Schneider Electric -Our Commitment to a Sustainable Future
- The lake of toxic waste- at Baotou, China, which has been dumped by the rare earth processing plants in the background. See also-Neodym
- Go Green, Live Rich: 50 Simple Ways to Save the Earth and Get Rich Trying-By David Bach, Hillary Rosner
- Slick Water-2019, Andrew Nikiforuk
- The Case for Climate Capitalism: Economic Solutions for a Planet in Crisis- Mar 3 2020?, by Tom Rand, A call for the Left and Right ― the business community and environmentalists, bankers and activists ― to join together, reclaim capitalism, and force profits to align with the planet
- Be Fearless-Jean Case, 2019
- Sustainable Investing: Revolutions in Theory and Practice-Cary Krosinsky, 2018, chosen by the People’s Bank of China for translation and inclusion in the government’s official Green Finance Series in 2018 as the only foreign contribution.
- An Economy of Well-Being: Common-sense tools for building genuine wealth and happiness – May 22, 2018, by Mark Anielski
- The Clean Money Revolution: Reinventing Power, Purpose, and Capitalism- April 25, 2017, by Joel Solomon
- An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth to Power-2017, Al Gore
- Let My People Go Surfing: The Education of a Reluctant Businessman– September 6, 2016, by Yvon Chouinard
- book list-at go-green.ae
- Investing in Solar Stocks
- A Force For Good- Taft, J.G., March 2015
- Lateral Thinking: Creativity Step by Step-February 24, 2015, by Edward De Bono
- Blue Ocean Strategy– January 20, 2015, by W. Chan Kim, Renée Mauborgne
- Responsible Investment Bankingby Karen Wendt, October 2014
- This Changes Everything – Capitalism vs Climate-Naomi Klein, Sept 2014
- Environmental Markets: A New Asset Class- published by CFA Institute Research Foundation, by Richard L. Sandor, Nathan Clark, Murali Kanakasabai and Rafael L. Marques, Sept 2014
- Going Green-IMF publication –Finance & Development, June 2012, Vol. 49, N0. 2, by Luc Eyrand + Benedict Clements
- White Ocean Strategy- 2012 by Danai Chanchaochai
- Reinventing Fire-by Amory Lovins,
- The Way Out – Kick-starting Capitalism to Save Our Economic Ass- by L. Hunter Lovins: 2012;
- Harmony: A New Way of Looking at Our World– Jun 26 2012, by HRH the Prince of Wales (Author),
- Need, Speed, and Greed- 2012, by Vijay V. Vaitheeswaran
- Good Derivatives: A Story of Financial and Environmental Innovation- 2012, R.L. Sander
- Climate Capitalism: Capitalism in the Age of Climate Change- by L. Hunter Lovins, 2011,
- Mad Like Tesla-Tyler Hamilton, 2011
- Business Lessons from a Radical Industrialist: How a CEO Doubled Earnings, Inspired Employees and Created Innovation from One Simple Idea-2011, by Ray C. Anderson
- Harmony- 2010, HRH Prince Charles
- The HIP Investor - Human Impact + Profit, by R. Paul Herman, 2010.
- Investing in a Sustainable World- 2009 by Matthew J. Kiernan, Ph.D.
- Green Investing: A Guide to Making Money through Environment-Friendly Stocks- by Jack Uldrich.
- Natural Capitalism – Creating the Next Industrial Revolution by Paul Hawken, Amory Lovins, L Hunter Lovins, 2009
- Rational Exhuberance, a book by Invest Green Inc. available as pay-what-you-want pdf February 2009.
- Sustainable Energy - without the hot air- free pdf book by David JC MacKay, energy supply and use analysed in BTU terms, excellent.
- Economics of Happiness- Mark Anielski, 2008 gold medal in the Business and Leadership category at the Los Angeles Nautilus Book Awards and bronze medal at the 2008 Axiom Business Books Awards in New York in the category of Economics
- Making a Living While Making a Difference: Conscious Careers in an Era of Interdependance-November 1, 2007, by Melissa Everett
- An Inconvenient Truth-2007, Al Gore
- The Clean Tech Revolution-2007 by Ron Pernick + Clint Wilder of Clean Edge.
- Where On Earth Are We Going?- 2001- Maurice Strong
- book-The Buddhist Concept of the Environment and Individual, by Ven. Pallegama Ratanasara, 2001, Buddhist Maha Vihara, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Pure Profit : The Financial Implications of Environmental Performance-2000, by Robert Repetto (Author), Duncan Austin (Author)
- Six Thinking Hats- August 18, 1999, by Edward de Bono
- Mid-Course Correction: Toward a Sustainable Enterprise: The Interface Model– February, 1999, by Ray Anderson
- The Natural Step for Business: Wealth, Ecology & the Evolutionary Corporation (Conscientious Commerce)- January 1, 1999, by Brian Nattrass (Author), Mary Altomare (Author), Paul Hawken (Afterword)
- Listening To The Sea: The Politics of Improving Environmental Protection-by Dr. Robert Wilder,1998
- The E-Factor: The Bottom-Line Approach to Environmentally Responsible Business-1995, by Joel Makower of Clean Edge.
- Our Common Future-1987, Dr Gro Harlem Brundtland
- Barbara Ward- many books
- Silent Spring-1962, by Rachel Carson
web and magazine publications
- Green Lore-from Down to earth magazine, oral traditions
- Recharge News- news site
- Solar Energy International-PV, Green Buildings, Micro-Hydro, books for kids
- NREL-study of high penetration of a renewable electricity future
- Environmentalist magazine-IEMA
- IPCC-Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change - Special Report on Renewable Energy Sources and Climate Change Mitigation, May 2011
- Global Clean Power: A $2.3 Trillion Opportunity-report by Pew Charitable Trust, December 8, 2010.
- Ernst & Young-China report. Part of E&Y Country Attractiveness Indices, a numerical ranking of 30 global renewable energy markets.
- Canadian Environmental Resource Guide-check at libraries.
- Cutter Newsletternewsletter & services.
- E Magazinegeneral topics.
- Earth Charter-2000
- Earth Island JournalNews of the world environment. Great! Magazine.
- Earth Policy Institute- re wind research.
- Earthtimes daily internet newspaper on environment and developments. each continent.
- EarthVision.net- news.
- ENDS Environment Daily. --European environment policy +business news. Jobs, Enviro consultants directory, many links.
- ENN Enviro Newsnet daily news letter. free. Environmental News Network.
- Envirobiz- International Environment Information Network- business news and events.
- Envirolink opportunities for business, jobs, stock watch, news service.
- Environews Servicenews.
- Environmental Media Services
- Envirowise-newsletter, UK.
- Grist Magazine- has a stocks column.
- Journal of Environmental Investor-new in 2010
- New Energy Finance-Information Provider of the Year Award at Renewable Energy Finance Forum 2005.
- Non-Toxic Times-newsletter.
- Our Planet UN Environment Programs magazine. Links.
- PlanetArk- Reuters environmental news.
- Positivenews.org - news of GM food issues.
- Realmoney socially responsible investment newsletter. stocks.
- REN21-'Renewables Global Status Report' 2009 Update, available since 2005.
- SJEV- German solar magazine.
- The Green Bottom Line
- World Bank publications
- Zayed Future Energy Prize
- Canadian Environmental Resource Guide-products, services, companies, ngo's
- Green Lore-June 30, 2014, Down to Earth Magazine
- Kiplinger's Personal Finance-Oct 2007, green issue
GO BACK TO