Invest Green Inc.
Go to HOME PAGE
Go to LINKS INDEX
Stock market listed financial services companies
- Legal & General-LGEN on LON, Financial services company, Climate Impact Pledge
- There Is No Effective Fiduciary Duty to Maximize Profits-James Kwak, Jan 8, 2015
- Moody's: Sustainable investing an opportunity for asset managers to generate value and sustain active management fees -Moody’s Investor Service, Global Credit Research, 6/10/2016, retrieved 2/18/2017
- Generation Investment Management LLP- see also- The Planet-Saving, Capitalism-Subverting, Surprisingly Lucrative Investment Secrets of Al Gore- James Fallows, November 2015 Issue, Atlantic
- B Impact Assessment and Quick Impact Assessment - tools for assessment
- event-ESG 2.0 2015 – Investment mandates and long-term value creation in the investment chain: The evolving relationship between asset owners and their asset managers-
19th November 2015, Grange St Paul’s Hotel, London
- Investing in a Time of Climate Change-Mercer report 2015
- Executive Education for Sustainability Leadership-Harvard, excellent free webinar about the course
- Acumen Fund-patient capital investments
- CleanEdge-world's first professional research and advisory firm devoted to the clean-tech sector, since 2000.
- Ecoanlageberater-German co- accredation of "Specialized Consultant For Sustainable Investment" First graduates in February 2006. Hope for this concept to expand to Canada and other countries-with this program when one looks for a broker to work with one can find one accredited to have specialized environmental knowledge.
- Ecoscorp Australian fund manager. Environmental Performance + Shareholder Value
- Enhanced Analytics Initiative- The EAI is a group of asset owners and managers who have developed a program to influence brokerages to produce environmental reports in conjunction with the brokerage stock analysis which hasn't paid much attention to environmental aspects in the past.
- EY Assurance Services- Climate Change and Sustainability Service, see also-Ernst & Young- project finance advisor, Renewable energy country attractiveness indices, quarterly.
- EthicInvest-Anthony Edwards, Courtenay, Vancouver Island, BC.
- First Affirmative- CERES member.
- Gaeia.co.uk- UK advisors.
- Gail Taylor Investment Group-Edmonton, part of CIBC Wood Gundy
- GCA Investment Management- Sept 25, 2014, Greentech Capital Advisors
- Genus Capital Management-Vancouver, BC, Genus Fossil Free CanGlobe Equity Fund and Genus Fossil Free Dividend Fund; June 28, 2017, Canadian companies among the most carbon intensive in the developed world - New report reveals performance of carbon-intensive investment portfolios negatively impacted by 9.2 per cent over past seven years
- Green Alpha Advisors, LLC-Money Management for Environmentally Focused Capital
- Greenchip Financial-contact at site, for accredited investors only, Canada.
- Greentech Capital Advisors LLC-2009, see also Inflection Point Capital Management,- also see 2009 book by Matthew J. Kiernan - Investing in a Sustainable World. Best-in-class style with ESG focus.
- Investeco-invest at site, for accredited investors only, Canada.
- Investorideas.com or Renewableenergystocks.com- ECON Investor Relations Inc, Point Roberts WA, USA.
- IPCM-Sustainability-enhanced investing: “A field bedevilled by acronyms and confusion”
31 March 2011: Interviewed on BNN Business Day, Inflection Point's Matthew Kiernan speaks about the distinctions between sustainable, strategically aware investing and other investment styles with which it is routinely confused
- Jacob Securities Inc-Toronto + Calgary, RE & Cleantech. December 2015 troubles, 2016 shut down
- Kachan & Co-cleantech analysis and consulting
- Konrad Advising LLC-Colorado USA, Registered Investment Advisor.
- Light Green Advisors-Environmental Sustainability Manager, pioneer of Best-in-Class investment focus, signatory to UN-PRI.
- New Energy Fund LP-specialized hedge fund that only buys sustainable energy companies. started in 2003 by Mark Townsend Cox.
- Nordea Asset Management-youtube - Polluting to heal: Responsible investments in India
- OeKO WORLD-VV3 on FRA, ETR, investment manager
- Pinch Group at Raymond James Ltd-Brian Pinch or Frank Arnold. socially responsible + environmental investing. Victoria BC.
- Real Assets Investment Management Inc- focus entirely on social impact investing, Vancouver BC.
- RIA Canada-Responsible Investment Association, Canada
- Rocky Mountain Humane Investing investment management with environmental/green/cruelty-free screening criteria.
- Shelton Capital Management-Shelton Green Alpha Fund, USA only, positive filters, see-March 20, 2013 press release
- Stephen Whipp- Certified Financial Planner dealing exclusively in socially responsible investments in Victoria, BC. SRI + green.
- TD Waterhouse- "Wind power and solar power are sound options for green-minded investors". April 20, 2009.
- Trillium Invest- Environmental Investing Info.
- Virid Capital Management-Virid Eco Fund LP, long/short portfolio of global publicly-traded stocks in RE, water, infrastructure.
- Zevin Asset Management, LLC-
- Unternehmensrating hinsichtlich Nachhaltigkeit bzw. Corporate Social Resposibility (CSR)- 2005, Prof. Dr. Henry Schäfer, Eine Übersicht über Ratingagenturen, Analyseabteilungen und Indexbetreiber, im Auftrag der Hans-Böckler-Stiftung, Juli 2005
- Arabesque- sustainability quant analysis
- Why Oil Stocks May Be The Best Way To Profit From The Renewable Energy Revolution-Nov 07, 2017, by John_Mauldin
- EY-Social Impact Training
- Redefining Sustainable and Responsible Investing-report by Garvin Jabusch, Green Alpha Advisors, link through via Shelton Capital Management site.
- Top 20 Women in Cleantech Investing-by Lisa Ann Pinkerton, June 20, 2013
- What Does Cleantech Mean, Anyway?-by Dallas Kachan, June 20, 2013
- The Future Could Not Be Clearer for Renewable Energy-by Garvin Jabusch, Green Alpha Advisors, May 30, 2013.
- Green Financial Services and Products-Current Trends and Future Opportunities in North America, UNEP FI, August 2007
- P-CED-People Centered Economic Development
- Creating Shared Value-Michael E. Porter and Mark R. Kramer, 2011
- Responsible-Investor.com-industry ESG news
- Responsible Investment Association Australia-certification program
- For Renewable Energy Growth, Bring in the MBA's-by Mahesh P. Bhave, Dec 10, 2010.
- CECAB-Environmental Professional Certification, (EP), 2010.
- Cruelty Free- animals
- The Directors College Chartered Director Program.
- Enhanced-Analytics-promoting better research via 5% of brokerage commissions to extra-financial research.
- Greenbiz.com-article about large mutual fund cos attitude to environmental shareholder resolutions.
- Green Investing- Practices, Funds, Reviews
- GreenTech Exchange-for entrepreneurs
- Social Investment Organization-Canadian mutual fund info source/news.
- Sun Series-art, plus solar series by Peter Lynch.
- SRI Funds of note are:
- (these companies were offering SRI funds back when there were no (=none) wind or solar or other dark green stocks on the stock markets)
- Domini-the original SRI fund
- Calvert-an early leader in SRI see also -Eaton Vance buys Calvert- March 2017
- Portfolio 21-an early leader in SRI
- Winslow Green-an early leader in SRI
- Prentiss Smith & Co., Inc. SRI managers.
GO BACK TO