Invest Green Inc.
Go to HOME PAGE
Go to LINKS INDEX
- CIPEC-Canadian Industry Program for Energy Conservation
Embedding Sustainability within Your Organization: 7 Steps- September 18, 2015, article sponsored by VF Corporation, see- Sustainability & Responsibility- VF Corporation
- We Mean Business Coalition-211 companies, $4.9 Trillion revenues, 115 investors, US$8.1 Trillion AUM, 513 commitments, sign up
- The B Team-Plan B for business -
- RE100-‘the world’s most influential companies going 100% RE’, see also-Fortune 500 Companies Pledge to go 100% Renewable - Mary Mazzoni on Wednesday, Sep 23rd, 2015, Triple Pundit.
- Corporate Renewable Energy Buyers’ Principles- WRI and WWF and large corporations supporting renewables ‘Increasing Access to Low-Carbon Solutions’, 52 companies, +30 million MWh demand for RE
- Sustainability and its Impact on Brand Value- Interbrand
- Influence Map org- ‘measuring corporate influence on climate policy’
- Outcome Recommendations: Responsible Business Forum 2014-Nov 2014, Singapore, report-“Building Prosperity with Economic,
Social and Natural Capital”.
- Establish platforms to educate the digital-savvy generation regarding their role on sustainability - 56 ways to achieve inclusive prosperity-by Medilyn Manibo Friday 12 December 2014, eco-business
- What’s the Value of a Brand Name-by Erica Swallow, Nov 5, 2010
- Business Renewables Center-by RMI
- event-CERES Conference 2015-May 13-14, 2015, San Fransisco
- event-WEF-Davos-Jan 21-14, 2014, Davos-Klosters, Switzerland – The New Global Context
- event-CERES Conference 2014-April 30-May 1, 2014, Boston
- RMI-on YouTube, ‘A Conversation with Amory Lovins and Jules Kortenhorst’
- event-IAIA 10- 6-11 April, 2010, Geneva, "Transitioning to the Green Economy - Contributions of Impact Assessments" 30th Annual Conference of the International Association for Impact Assessment.
- Breakthrough Capitalism-John Elkington , seminar, report: December 11, 2013 by Devon Krainer , - SiG – Social Innovation Generation
- General Mills Launches $1.1m Sustainable Sourcing Program- September 6, 2013, in Environmental Leader
- Big brands push for access to wind power-29 August 2014 by Diane Bailey, Wind Power Monthly
- Power firms: Watch your carbon, or watch your investors flee-Power firms: Watch your carbon, or watch your investors flee-Philippe Joubert interview by Jessica Cheam, 24 September 2014 in Eco-business
- Mark Carney says climate risks could make most oil reserves ‘unburnable’-(Bank of England)
- The Business Case for Alternative Energy Technologies in Ontario-D Bristow, UofT, 2014
- KPMG – Green Energy 2014-“Renewable Energy M&A in the United States and Canada”, June 2014
- KPMG – Climate Change and Sustainability Services- advisory services, see also A New Vision of Value
- SASB- Sustainability Accounting Standards Board, SASB will begin development of the Renewable Resources & Alternative Energy sector’s in Q4 of 2014. See also-Sustainability and the Five Forces Model-Published September 2, 2014, by Evan Tylenda and Putting Sustainability on the Investing Map-Published August 14, 2014, by Jerome Lavigne-Delville, and- As the World Turns, So Must Its Markets- 2014 by Aluana L. Peters and Elisse B. Walter
- CDP Climate Performance Leadership Index 2014- new index
- EPD- Environmental Product Declarations via the International EPD® System
- Carbon Tracker- “Carbon Supply Cost Curves: Evaluating Financial Risk to Capital Expenditures”
- AltaCorp Capital-report-“Renewables vs Hydrocarbons –The Energy Reality” (2011)
- Greentech Capital Advisors-corporate advisory services.
- Climate Impact Reporting in Japan, see also JICPA-Japanese Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Gigaton Throwdown-an initiative in the USA to encourage investors, entrepreneurs, business leaders, and policy makers to "think big" to massively scale clean energy during the next 10 years.
- AS YOU SOW- Corporate accountability program. Excellent site.
- ACCA Global- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, environmental accounting research.
- Bank of Sarasin, Switzerland. Research report on the impact of corporate environment protection on shareholder value.
- BASE-Basel Agency for Sustainable Energy, Renewable Energy Insurance Training Kit a self-education six unit course on insurance for RE projects and climate change issues.
- Canada- corporate info
- CERES Coalition for Environmentally Responsible Economies, creator of GRI - Global Reporting Initiative. 54 co's including 9 Fortune 500.
- TBL info: CICR- Centre for Innovation in Corporate Responsibility - Canada.
- Corporate Accountability Project
- Corporate Insights-Canadian magazine for responsible business.
- CBSR links page
- CBSR- Transformational Company Framework
- WEForum- Clean Capitalism – Financing Sustainable Innovation
- e2-comments of business people who believe in protecting the environment while building economic prosperity.
- ERM Consulting- full range of corporate consulting on environmental & EHS issues.
- Greenbiz.com- info for companies.
- Kompas- B to B search engine.
- NAEP National Association of Environmental Professionals.
- PRI-Principles for Responsible Investment, 180 institutional investors managing $8Trillion in assets.
- Reznick Group-accounting firm in USA with RE division.
- RFPs-solicitations for RE generation in USA list by USDOE.
- sdEffect-Pilot Analytic framework that translates corporate sustainability development practices into financial valuation.
- SGS- ISO 14000 info.
- TBL info: SustainAbility-UK
- TBLI 2006- November 9-10, 2006, Paris, Triple Bottom Line Investing Conference 2006.
- U.S. Climate Action Partnership-'A Call For Action' report.
- WBCSD-World Business Council for Sustainable Development info site.
- 20% increase in resource costs factor in replace sustainability with risk reduce, rethink, report
- ACCA accounting
- Carolyn Baker-Speaking Truth to Power
- Citizens' Income and Green Economics-Clive Lord, Dec 2012
- Just Grow Up-good line contained within Banking...In Good Faith, article by David Jackman
- Bioneers-green ideas conferences
- Nature Bats Last-by Guy McPherson, Systematic Colapse, "Only willfully ignorant individuals are failing to perceive the ongoing systemic collapse of western civilization" June 2011, see also video-Guy McPherson at Bluegrass Bioneers 2012-youtube
Our Global Climate Predicament
GO BACK TO