Go To HOME PAGE
A satellite picture of the melting polar icecap is posted on the homepage of AgCert.
CDM Project Co's
- AgCert International Plc-bought by AES - AES on NYSE, in 2008, was AGC on AIM London, UK co with 200 biomass plants on farms, 500 on order. IPO in 2005.
- Ecosecurities- Kyoto project credits, advisory firm.
- DWS Climate Change Fund-WRMAX symbol for Class A shares. >$200M market cap., companies selected for negative CO2 impact and initiatives.
- there are several such funds appearing these days in response to GS (and others) classifying 'climate change' as an investment 'risk', a technical term in investment circles, hence creating a new class of mutual funds, ones that have been researched in regards to CO2 and climate change considerations.
Links - KYOTO & GREENHOUSE GAS INFO
- Kyoto Eco-Action Points Program- Kyoto Carbon Dioxide Reduction Bank from Japan for Sustainability
- Climate Change- Canadian government climate change web site.
- CO2e-Kyoto and CDM glosary and gasses info.
- CSA-Canadian Standards Association ISO 14064 series info. 14064.1-GHG Inventories/14064.2-Quantifying + Reporting/14064.3-Validation + Verification
- Gigaton Throwdown
- Guidelines on the Carbon Footprint System- by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI), Japan, March 3, 2009
- ICAC Institute of Clean Air Companies.
- Intellicast real time global weather maps.
- Kyoto Eco-Action Points Program
- NRDC-Cap 2.0 policy briefs.
- Pembina Institute- environmental reports and studies- ex. Hydrogen Fuel study.
- Pew Centre- Climate change/ business links.
- USCAP-United States Climate Action Partnership.
- Zonezero Soviet pollution. Photos by
National Geographic photographer Gerd Ludwig.
- Kyoto Protocol deals with Greenhouse Gas Reduction goals. Canada's goal is to reduce GHG emissions to 6% below 1990 levels by the 2008-2012 period.
- The six GHGs listed in the Kyoto Protocol are carbon dioxide, methane, nitrous oxide, hydrofluorocarbons, perfluorocarbons and sulphur hexaflouride.
- GHGs reductions are quantified in metric tons of carbon dioxide equivalent (CO2e)
- CO2e is calculated using each gas's Global Warming Potential
- To find each gas's Global Warming Potential and other info go to CO2e-glossary.
Go To HOME PAGE,