Go To HOME PAGE
- Note: introduction only, better info found via links/research as follows:
- Pike Research-Electric Two-Wheel Vehicles, Electric Bicycles, Mopeds, Scooters, and Motorcycles: Market Analysis and Forecasts
- EVWorld- EV information. stocks + ticker.
- Apple-speculation February 2015
- Azure Dynamics-AZD on TSX, AZDDF on OTC, electric shuttle bus, EV system parts.
- Budget-rents EV's at LAX. try one.
- BYD-1211 on HKG, LiFePO4 bateries, EVs.
- Daimler Chrysler, new venture called General Electric Motorcars. Daimler buys 10% of Tesla Motors. Daimler jv in battery tech.
- Fuji Heavy Industries-7270 on TSE, Subaru STELLA EV to be introduced in 2009.
- Green Automotive Co Inc-GACR on OTCBB pink, electric SUV, made in China, May 2010 1st arrival in USA.
- Johnson Controls-JCI on NYSE, Soft Advanced Power Solutions, plug in hybrids
- Kandi Technologies Group Inc-KNDI on NASDAQ, EVs
- Kohl's Department Stores- KSS on NYSE, installing EV charging stations across USA.
- McDonald's-on NYSE, installs EV charging station in Cary, North Carolina. More surprising is that a McDonald's in Arizona had installed an EV charging station in the late 90's.
- Mitsubishi Motor Company to introduce iMiEV EV in Japan in 2009
- Nissan-7201 on TSE, Leaf Electric Vehicle, Zotye Electric SUV. See also: Nissan-Another use for Nissan's EV: Emergency Power Source for Condo in Disasters Posted: 2012/03/26
- Nissan-Another use for Nissan's EV: Emergency Power Source for Condo in Disasters Posted: 2012/03/26
- Sharp Corporation- ticker on TSE, 2011 converter for EV battery to home use.
- Tesla Motors-TSLA on NASDAQ, IPO June 29, 2010. See also What Solar Marketers Can Learn from Tesla’s “Insane” Mode-Tor 'Solar Fred' Valenza, UnThink Solar, January 29, 2015
- ZAP- ZAAP on OTC.BB,electric scooters, bikes, and cars. XEBRA City Car-all electric. batteries from see-Advanced Battery Tech for polymer lithium and nano batteries.
- Zenn-ZNN on TSX.V, ZNNMF.PK, neighbourhood ev's
- for EV Batteries please see Batteries page
- Ford & GM have some low volume production prototypes.
- GM, Chevy Volt for 2010
- Honda- Local Code 7267 on Tokyo, has the first gas/electric hybrid vehicle for sale in the USA - the 'Insight'.
- Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide Inc- QTWW on NASDAQ, fuel cells, EV, see also-wind.
- Toyota- TM on NYSE, Prius hybrid electric car. the 1,000,000'th Prius rolled off the production lines in 2008.
- UQM Technologies- UQM on AMEX, (formerly Unique Mobility Inc.)- motor parts for ev and fuel cell cars,
integrated permanent magnet traction drive motor manufacturer. see also wind.
- US Electricar- ECAR.OB on OTCBB, www=? will work with Hyundai on e.v.
- BAT International- BAAT on Nasdaq- other OTC, electric bicycles, pulse system for diesel engines. See also Electrobike
- East Japan Railway Co-9020 on TSE, Fuelcell hybrid railcar, also: 2008-power generating floor tested at JR Tokyo Yaesu North Gate Train Station powered by passenger floor vibrations as pass through turnstiles.
- GE-2007 has a hybrid locomotive.
Go To HOME PAGE,