"Conservation is the quickest, cheapest, most practical source of energy" President Jimmy Carter, April 18, 1977.
GO TO HOME PAGE,
- event-InfraMation 2015-May 12-14, Nashville
- Apple-AAPL on NASDAQ, efficient running laptops.
- ATCO-ACO.X and ACO.Y on TSX, gas and power distribution co, has energy audit service.
- Bajaj Electricals-500031 on BOM, CFL bulbs 280 million units annually.
- Bglobal-BGBL on London AIM, smartMETERs.
- China Energy Savings Technology, -was CESV on NASDAQ, trading halt Feb 15, 2006, May 19-delisted, failed to meet NASDAQ continued listing requirements.
- Comverge Inc.-COMV on NASDAQ, remote power control demand response products and controls.
- CSG Holding Co. Ltd-code 200012 and 000012 on Shenzen, makes high purity polysilicon material for electronics and solar industries, 1500 tonnes/year phase one, 5000 tonnes/year projected. also makes auto glass, and Low-E Insulating Glass for energy savings.
- Duke Energy-DUK on NYSE, Large power co, to install 800,000 see-Echelon smart meters, also MOU with China Huaneng Group to explore a variety of renewable and other clean-energy technologies, also has 375MW wind.
- Eaton Corporation-ETN on NYSE, electrical power saving products.
- Echelon Corporation-ELON on NASDAQ, intelligent power products and controls including demand response. LonWorks Infrastructure. remote control of streetlights and anything else resulting in power savings.
- Electric City Corp- ELC on AMEX, electric lights Energy Saver for industry.
- Enbridge Gas-ENB on TSE, big oil/gas pipeline co with wind and solar farms also Industrial Energy Solutions services and consultants
- EnerNOC Inc.-ENOC on NASDAQ, power grid demand response control system.
- FLIR- FLIR on NASDAQ, thermal imaging cameras for detecting heat loss.
- Fuji Electric Holdings Co. Ltd.- code 6504 on Tokyo, 7MW now- 30MW by 09 flexible amorphous silicon cells manufacturer. plus LonWorks partnership with Echelon.
- Google -REHannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital Inc-HASI on NYSE, April 2013 IPO, commercial REITs integrating energy efficiency, PV, BIPV.
- HP -Hewlett Packard installs 1MW SunPower solar system at San Diego facility, gives employees $4000 rebate for home systems, IT centre initiatives.
- IBM-IBM on NYSE, smart grid electronics. -Big Blue spending $1Billion for 'Big Green' initiative regarding green data centres. see also Smarter Planet.
- Invensys-IVSY on LON, IVNYY ADR on OTC, Wonderware software with see-Echelon for LonWorks.
- Jiangxi Lianchuang Photoelectron, 600363 on Shanghai, LED lights.
- Johnson Controls Inc-JCI on NYSE, building efficiency and control tech.
- Kansai Paint Co- 4613 on TSE, 2011 develops a paint with high solar reflectance that can cut power costs 40%.
- Kobelco Eco-Solutions Co-3764 on TSE, has developed a high efficiency thermal storage system- can store heat energy from low + medium temperature waste heat and transport it by truck to a faraway destination where the heat can bring water to 90 degrees again. used erythritol as storage material.
- Matsushita Electric Works Ltd.-(now Panasonic?) 6991 on TSE, NYSE ADR: MC - jv on nanotech based solar cells with Nanosys-nano level pv. Matsushita also makes solar/wind hybrid lights., Oct 2007 will have device for sale which monitors energy consumption for each branch circuit in domestic electrical system.
- NTT Data Corp-9613 on TSE, service to design energy efficient data centres.
- Panasonic Electrical Works Co-ticker, device that elliminates stanby power consumption without having to unplug appliances.
- Philips Electronics, ticker, LED lights.
- Powercold- PWCL on OTCBB, energy efficient products.
- Power Efficiency Corp-PEFF on OTCBB, ESAVE Technology and Power Genius soft start system for AC induction motors, variable load motors such as escalators.
- Power Integrations Inc.-POWI on NASDAQ, energy efficient power supplies with EcoSmart technology for power supplies with peak to continuous ratios up to 3:1
- Streetlight Intelligence Inc-SLQ on TSX.V, Lumen SIMS products, remote control of streetlights.
- Surya Roshni Ltd-500336 on BOM, tube lights with 5-star rating from Bureau of Energy Eficiency in India
- Thermal Energy International Inc-TMG on TSX.V, industrial energy evaluations and solutions.
- TIR Systems-TIR on TSX, lighting products-LEDs + OLEDs
- Toshiba-6502 on TSE, large nuclear and electronics firm, also is working with Echelon's LonWorks on smart cities projects, also, minor for a co this size but has a small 400 Watt VAWT/solar/battery micro-power generator combo "Wind Flower"
- Toyota- TM on NYSE, Toyota Motor Corp + Toyota Housing Corp. -Home Energy Management System with Power Storage Function for 2011.
- Managing Your Energy-An ENERGY STAR® Guide for Identifying Energy Savings in Manufacturing Plants, by:
Ernst Worrell Tana Angelini Eric Masanet, Environmental Energy Technologies Division, Sponsored by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, June 2010
- CIPEC-Canadian Industry Program for Energy Conservation
- Clean Energy Ministerial-Achieving the Three C’s of Measuring and Reporting Energy Efficiency Improvements: Certainty, Credibility, and Consistency, January 06, 2015
- Clean Energy Ministerial- energy efficiency performance measuring and reporting guide
- Clean energy Ministerial- Data Quality guide
- PowerSines-energy efficiency products, monitors
- Kumamoto City's Global Warming Info Website Allows Households to See Their "CO2 Diet"- JFS WEEKLY DIGEST, 4 - 10 Jun. 2013
- CIPEC-Canadian Industry Program for Energy Conservation, sharing best practices
- ISO 50001- Energy Management Systems
- event-InfraMation 2013-November 5-7, 2013, Orlando, Florida, Infrared Camera Users Conference
- Implementing an Energy Efficiency Awareness Program-guide by NRCan
- ISO 50001:2011-Energy management systems – Requirements with guidance for use. June 2011
- Portfolio Manager (tm)-by Energy Star, Benchmarking tool, 260,000 buildings, Dec 2012.
- Launch of the Portfolio Manager tool in Canada-June 2013
- Calendar of Events for Buildings
- energystar webinars
- ISO 50001:2011-Energy Management Systems
- CIPEC- Canadian Industry Program for Energy Conservation (CIPEC). See also 2011 Annual Report Making Energy Visible
- IETD-the Industrial Efficiency Technology Database,
- Google’s Green Computing-efficiency at scale. See also study-This case study compares the energy savings and carbon footprint of using Gmail via Google Apps
- CIPEC-Canadian Industry Program for Energy Conservation (CIPEC), CIPEC and Natural Resources Canada can help your organization cut costs, improve energy efficiency and reduce industrial greenhouse gases.
- Partners in Project Green-sustainable manufacturing consortium.
- EnergyBoom-EnergyBoom Efficiency Subindex,
- event-The Canadian Institute's Energy Save 2010 Conference-September 22-23, 2010, Toronto, Commercial end users.
- event-Energy 2009-November 24-25, Toronto, NRCan and Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters energy efficiency show.
- Energy Efficiency News-directory.
- EcoEnergy-Canadian program.
- Ecoaction-EcoENERGY Initiative in Canada.
- EcoENERGY grants-Retrofit program grants available
- event-EE Global 2007-November 11-14, 2007, Washington DC, Inaugeral Energy Efficiency Forum
- ACEEE-American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy.
- Appliances- NRCAN, Canadian government info site.
- Carbon Busters- Energy Efficiency specialists, The Carbon Buster Handbook.
- Catalyst Commercial-Business Energy Brokers, energy management in UK, links to smartMETER cos.
- CFLs-WorldWatch report
- recycle CFLs at Home Depot, IKEA, True Value
- Energy Efficiency Alliance-Canadian website, includes links to training for environmental assessment of buildings.
- Energy Efficiency Fee in Missouri-to help pay for energy efficiency up-front costs.
- Freezer Concepts- High performance freezers.
- Global e-Sustainability Initiative- ICT industry initiative
- Green IT Initiative in Japan.
- Green Seal Products Database. Information on vendors and manufacturers.
- Idalex Technologies-Coolerado air conditioners.
- SocialFunds article-Winslow Conservation Index Outperforms the S&P 500 and Russell 2000, October 25, 2006.
- UK Energy Saving - The UK Energy Saving website gives information and tips on ways to save energy and also how to save money on household bills.
- WBCSD-report available: Energy efficiency, 21 Jan 09.
- PowerSines Smart HS-100- voltage optimization unit
- Guide to energy efficiency opportunities in the Canadian Brewing Industry- “Energy Efficiency Opportunities in the Canadian Brewing Industry is a joint project of the Brewers Association of Canada (BAC) and Natural Resources Canada (NRCan). It is a revised and updated second edition of the original with the same title produced by Lom & Associates Inc., released in 1998 and reprinted in 2003.
GO TO HOME PAGE,