Invest Green Inc.
Go To HOME PAGE
- Community Power Revolution Spreads in Japan-JFS WEEKLY DIGEST 28 May. - 3 Jun. 2013
- Ueda Citizen Energy a non-profit organization (NPO) in Ueda City, Nagano Prefecture, Japan, started on March 8, 2013, a new project called Ainorikun (meaning "car pool" in Japanese) Plus, see story- Japanese NPO Expands Residential Solar Co-Ownership Project, JFS WEEKLY DIGEST 4 - 10 Jun. 2013
- Shizuoka Mirai Energy Taiyo no Chikara Fund (Sun Power Fund)-Shizuoka City, Japan
- Co-op Sapporo-Mega Solar Bonds to build 2x PV projects
- Solar Co-op
- Community Power Co-ops and Solar Garden Programs-November 28, 2012 at 7:00 pm, GMU, Edmonton
- rural energy cooperatives in India-Solar Power, Amul Style: Existing Model Can Be Extended to Rural Solar Generation, By Mahesh Bhave, Indian Institute of Management, November 6, 2012
- Community Energy Franchises-Clean Energy Collective customer owned RE project tools.
- Harlaw Hydro Ltd-Scotland, raised $475,000 for 65kW hydro project in 12 weeks via community crowdsourcing sales of public shares. see also Harlaw Hydro
- Japan Green Fund Co. - February 2003, Citizen-Funded Wind Power Plants.
- SolarShare-community solar bonds in Ontario
- Sustainable Investor Co-Nago-city, Okinawa, Japan, Eco Value Up Fund, also Forest Fund.
- How solar power came to a Brixton council estate-by Mark Briggs, 25th April, 2012, in Ecologist
- TREC- Toronto Renewable Energy Cooperation - windturbine project.
- CFNE-Cooperative Fund of New England
- NRCan-co-op story
- Viridian Energy Co-operative- Cowichan Valley on Vancouver Island BC, PV design, installation, consulting, RE and energy efficiency
- ZooShare Biogas Co-operative-Community Bonds, Toronto Zoo Biogas Project
Go To HOME PAGE,