Go ToHome Page,
- Aeon Retail Co-8267 on TSE, supermarket chain in Japan with 'Eco Project' to use RE and improve energy efficiency.
- AB.- BUD on NYSE, for recycling programs for all waste byproducts.
- Asahi Breweries, Ltd-2502 on TSE, brews beer with green power.
- Accor SA-AC on EPC, hotels. See- New surveys by Accor show sustainability equals profit-By Vaidehi Shah Friday 25 September 2015, Eco-Business.
- Bajaj Electricals-500031 on BOM, CFL bulbs 280 million units annually.
- Body Shop International- BOS on London, environment friendly body care products., CERES member., proactive.
- Canadian Pacific Ltd.- CP, CP.PR.A on TSE, for the environmental practices in all of its' hotels.
- Canadian Tire-CTC.A on TSX, hardware store chain in Canada selling off-grid and on-grid-net-metering home solar systems.
- Canon Inc.- CAJ on NYSE,
cameras, for its' corporate philosophy and action.
- Coca Cola-KO on NYSE, honourable mention for changing to HFC-free coolers for purchases of new refrigeration units.
- Consolodated Ecoprogress Technology Inc.- CES on TSE-Venture, biodegradable sanitary napkins.
- Coors- RKY on NYSE,
launched recycling revolution in 1959 by offering 1 cent refund per can.
PV cells - ACX Technologies.
- Fuji Photo Film Co. Ltd.- Local Code 4901 on Tokyo,
environmental philosophy + action., film.
- Gaiam- GAIA on NASDAQ, natural home and lifestyle products, Jan 2001 merged with (see) Real Goods.
- Home Depot- HD on NYSE, hardware, no lumber from old growth forest policy.
- Ifco Systems NV- WKN 932117 on Xetra, IFCO on NASDAQ, collapsable plastic containers for bringing produce to market + other packaging products.
- Interface Inc-IFSIA on NASDAQ, floor coverings, carpet, upholstery. very environmental co, leading edge co with product lifetime responsibility policies including recycling used carpets.
- Kinkos, does not use old growth forests in its products.
- Lowe's- LOW on NYSE, London, Pacific. hardware, no lumber from old growth forest policy.,
- Naturally Advanced Technologies Inc-NADVF on NASDAQ OTC- world's largest producer of conventional hemp T-shirts, tech developed with NRCan to use hemp to replace cotton and glassfibre.
- Planet Organic Health Corp.- POH on TSX.V, Edmonton based natural food store venture. Has grown to 60 stores.
- Polaroid- PRD on NYSE,
CERES member, cameras and film.
- Powercold- PWCL on OTCBB, energy efficient products.
- Real Goods Trading Co.- formerly RGTC on NASDAQ, in Jan 2001 merged with (see) Gaiam- GAIA on NASDAQ. retail products- bought out Jade Mountain
- SABMiller-SAB on LON, on sustainability
- Samsung, world's first solar powered mobile phone, 2009.
- Surya Roshni Ltd-500336 on BOM, tube lights with 5-star rating from Bureau of Energy Eficiency in India
- Tesco. plans to label each product with a carbon footprint., solar panels on some stores.
- Timberland- TBL on NYSE, CERES member. cloths.
- Unilever-UN on NYSE; UL on NYSE for Unilever plc; Sustainable Living Plan, November 2010. 2017- CreaSolv Process-circular economy for plastic polluting sachets initiative
- Whole Foods Market Inc.- WFMI on NASDAQ, WKN 886391 on Xetra,
organic foods/supermarkets. Also owns a piece of Real Goods Trading Co.
- Walmart-WMT on NYSE, major sustainability initiative, to sell Seventh Generation environmentally friendly cleaning products, has at least 22 stores with solar panels on the roof.
- WEMBO-app that is “a two-part digital platform to enable businesses and consumers in reaching the Global Goals through transparency, collaboration and sharing.
- Carbon Calculator-for individual use
- LCA-Life Cycle Analysis info, EPA's - Environmental Product Declarations
- for Life Cycle Analysis see-Interface and TED talk-The Business Logic of Sustainability by (late) Ray Anderson
- event-Sustainable Cosmetics Summit-New York, 16-18 May 2013, see also-Organic Monitor
- green eco-store in UAE & Middle East
- Go-Green website-news
- event-Eco-Products Exhibition 2010-December 9-10, Tokyo.
- AHC Group- Better Products, Better World. book.
- Appliances- NRCAN, Canadian government info site.
- Biodegradable Products Institute-Compostable bags, food service, resins, packaging, sheet + roll products.
- Carbon Busters- Energy Efficiency specialists, The Carbon Buster Handbook.
- Consumers and the Great Green Chasm: Why Don't Americans 'Shop Their Talk'. article by Joel Makower.
- Eco-Mall Eco products.
- Ethic Scan- 80+ companies rated for
environmental management and environmental performance in the book
Ethical Shoppers Guide to Canadian Supermarket Products".
- Green As A Thistle- one change a day for a year. blog by Vanessa.
- Green Living Online- for home, travel, health, energy.
- Electronics-Greenpeace action and survey of electronics companies to elliminate hazardous chemicals from their products.
- Freezer Concepts- High performance freezers.
- Global Ecolabeling Network-ISO 14024 standards for ecolabeling
- How to choose the greenest consumer products-newsweek article
- Green as a Thistle-website posted by Vanessa, project being to make one change a day for a year towards a greener lifestyle and recording it all on the website.
- GreenCulture- many products and links.
- Green Seal Products Database. Information on vendors and manufacturers.
- Investor Environmental Health Network-report on toxic chemical risk in products.
- Maho Bay Eco-Resort, St. Johns, Virgin Islands.
- Naturalbiz.com "Info about health and natural products industry"
stocks of 70 companies in Natural Business Composite Index. have had trouble finding this site recently.
- ResponsibleShopper.com- site from Working Assets and Co-op America.
- Treehugger.com-blog for a green lifestyle.
- Made In Alberta-New Energy Stories, DVDs available.
Go ToHome Page,