Invest Green Inc.
Go To HOME PAGE
Green Bonds Database
- Bonds and Climate Change � State of the Market 2015-Sustainable Prosperity, HSBC, CBI
- Ontario green bond #2
- "Climate finance instruments: opportunities around green bonds"- Madrid, 14 July, SUST4IN, in collaboration with ICEX Spain Trade and Investment
- Green Bonds and Environmental Integrity: Insights from CICERO Second Opinions- CICERO, May 11, 2016, Clapp, Christa ; Alfsen, Knut H. ; Lund, Harald Francke ; Pillay, Kamleshan
- Apple Inc. green bond- Feb 2016, reported by SUSTA4IN; prospectus
- Financing change: How to mobilize private-sector financing for sustainable infrastructure-McKinsey Center for Business and Environment January 2016, McKinsey & Company
- An Analysis of the Updated Green Bond Principles - Jacqueline Hong, June 3, 2015
- Green Bond Principles 2015- updated in 2015, ICMA Group - International Capital Market Association, March 2015, includes link to 2015 Green Bond Principles
- Bonds & Climate Change � State of the Market in 2015- CBI
- KfW green bonds- Jan 2015 see also - Second Opinion on KfW�s Green Bond framework- by CICERO
- How do SolarCity's new bonds stack up against other green investments?-The Guardian, Tom Konrad, 22 October 2014
- The Green Muni Bonds Playbook- How to Issue a Green Muni Bond, CBI
- events-events list and news
- event-Sust4in - Green Bonds International Conference-Dec 3, 2014, Madrid
- video-Financier: Private money to invest in �green economy� waiting to be unlocked-May 9, 2014 by Angela Dewan, Mark Burrows, Managing Director and Vice Chairman of Credit Suisse, speaking at the Forests Asia Summit in Indonesia, �Perceptions, Policy, and a Product� how to scale up the opportunity.
- report-Green Bonds: the future of sustainability financing-ri Insight, October 2014
- Green Bond Principles- by CERES
- Green Bond Principles- by ICMA
- Oslo stock exchange publishes first green bond list-environmental-finance
- IFC-Green Bonds
- World Bank Green Bonds- home page, see also-Implementation Guidelines, and Symposium-Nov 19, 2013
- event-4th Environmental Bonds Conference-23 June, 2014, London, hosted by Environmental Finance
- Green Bond Principles-25 signatories from Climate Bonds Initiative - original signatories were the four founding banks � Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Citi, Cr�dit Agricole CIB, and JPMorgan Chase � and nine others: BNP Paribas, Daiwa Capital Markets, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, Mizuho Securities, Morgan Stanley, Rabobank, and SEB. The new signatories are Barclays, BMO Financial Group, Credit Suisse AG, DNB, DZ BANK AG, ING, Lloyds Bank, Mitsubishi UFJ Securities, Nomura, RBC Capital Markets, Santander, and Soci�t� G�n�rale.
- Climate Bonds Initiative- news about green bonds and climate bonds
- Investopedia-Green Bonds
- Morgan Stanley Closes Issuance of Inaugural $500 Million Green Bond-Mike Hower, Sustainable Brands, June 11, 2015
- Solactive Green Bond Index- March 2014
- Green Bonds: Building Clean Energy Infrastructure Activating the $78 Trillion Global Debt Market=Feb 2014
- Greening China�s Financial Markets- by iisd � International Institute for Sustainable Development
- World Bank- Green Bond Process Implementation Guidelines
- World Bank Green Bond Symposium-Nov 19, 2013, Washington
- Green Reits- May 2014
- Green Bond Taxonomy- by the Climate Bonds Initiative
- Axis Bank Ltd-AXSISBANK on NSE, 532215 on BOM, 1000 crore green bond with see-Yes Bank
- Yes Bank Ltd- YESBANK on NSE
- ICMA-Resources for GBP Use of Proceeds
Canadian Green Bonds
- Climate Bonds Market Continues Meteoric Rise-Eco-Business, July 13, 2015, The Fifth Estate
- Climate Bonds Certified Verifiers
- Bureau Veritas-BVINV on EPA, BVRDF on OTCMKTS, verifier
- Can Climate Bonds Advance Renewable Energy Finance?- by Toby D. Couture, IFOK GmbH and Sean Flannery, Meister Consultants Group, July 11, 2013
- Climate Bonds Initiative- bonds specifically issued to finance climate mitigation and adaptation measures.
- Mobilizing Bond Markets for the Low Carbon Transition -An 8 point plan- report from the Climate Bonds Initiative
- EIB CABs-European Investment Bank � Climate Awareness Bonds, first offered in 2007
- Standard Chartered Bank-STAN on LON, NCD signatory at Rio+20, Climate Bonds Partner
Corporate Green Bonds
- ABO Wind AG- WKN 576002, DE005760029, on auserborsen (over the counter) trades. can invest in windfarms at site, also bonds. German windparks. biomass.
- Bangchak Petroleum Public Company Ltd-BCP on SET, Bung-kra-sun, Bang-Pa-In, Ayutthaya solar farms with see-Solartron. � issues a green bond see- Should a Thai oil company be allowed to issue a green bond?-By Jeremy Runnalls, March 9, 2015
- CNPV-ALCNP on EPA, convertable bonds and warrants, August 9 2010.
- Enertrag AG- invest in bonds or windfarm funds at site. is one of Germany's leading windfarm developers + operators, also owns Prokon Nord Group which in turn owns the 5MW Multibrid turbine technology over 3MW (designed for offshore, one test turbine operating on land now).
- GDF SUEZ-on Paris, Brussels, Luxembourg, 2.5B Euro green bond May 2014
- Plambeck-has two (DE000AOB9VG7, DE000AOAY6F1) stock market listed bonds.
- Q-Cells- bonds available. WKN 555866, symbol QCE, ISIN DE0005558662, on Xetra, FSE, others; IPO October 2005, top cell producer in Europe, #2 worldwide in 06, manufacturer of mono and poly crystalline solar cells, 75 MW capacity/year, $130 M revenue. invested in CSG Solar of Australia (started jan 04 by former employees of Pacific Solar). one of top 5 solar cell makers worldwide. invested in see-Solaria. jv with see-Evergreen Solar and see-REC in EverQ cell plant in Germany.
- Solon Ag-see solar, has bond DE000AOEY6F7 stock market listed.
- Solarparc AG- WKN 635253, symbol SLXG on ETR,FSE,BER,MUN,STU,DUS,HAM, ISIN DE0006352537; June 2005 name changed from Windwelt. builds solarparks and windfarms for third parties or for self. 24 solar parcs, 35 wind farms, 6.1% Funds available. SolarWorld owns 30%. will rent your roof.
- Solarserver-has Plambeck and Sunways bonds available.
- SolarWorld Ag- WKN 510840 on ETR,FSE,BER,MUN,STU,DUS,HAM, also on Paris, SRWRF on NASDAQ; largest solar systems plus panel manufacturing. Also has option to invest in bonds for 7 years at 7% at site. buys Shell's crystalline solar business in 2005.
- Suntech Power Holdings Co. Ltd.-STP on NYSE, WKN BOPO1N4, Symbol STP, ISIN US86800C1045, on ETR,FSE,BER,MUN,STU; China co., the top IPO of 2005 on NYSE. 150MW solar cell production from 6 production lines. 270MW module production. bought MSK of Japan-makes BIPV roofing products. 50MW thin film cell plant for 2009 at Caohejing Hi-tech Park in Shanghai planned. $425M offer of convertible senior notes due 2013 offered in 2008.
- Sunways- WKN 733220 on FFT + Xetra Neuen Markt, ISIN DE0007332207, makes inverters + transparent solar modules that can double as windows. can invest in stocks or interest bearing corporate bonds on offer. bond DE000AOBNPNO stock market listed.
- TradeLink Solutions (TLS) Energy Group-Hertfordshire, England, US$3.7 million bond initiative backed by Triodos Bank N.V. �The bonds are technically transferable unquoted securities that have a 7% yield on a five-year investment. The offer opened March 16 and closes May 29� 2015
Social Impact Bonds
- Credit Agricole CIB, HSBC and Rabobank propose an appendix to the Green Bond Principles for Social Bonds and Sustainability Bonds- a joint press release issued by Cr�dit Agricole, HSBC and Rabobank, 20 July 2015
- Co-op Sapporo-Mega Solar Bonds to build 2x PV projects
- ADB-Clean Energy Bonds
- Forest Bonds-CDP and Forest Disclosure Project merge June 2012
- SolarShare-community solar bonds in Ontario
- Daiwa Securities-Impact Investment Bonds,
- Nomura Holdings-Green IFC Bonds, February 2011
- European Climate Awareness Bonds-issued by European Investment Bank and Daiwa Securities Group, July 2010.
- Akita Bank-8343 on TSE, Eco-Bonds, see story.
- Ashland, Oregon- municipal renewable energy bonds to finance solar installations, 2007.
- World Bank-green bond.
- 8Point3 Energy Partners LP, no web, CAFD on NASDAQ, partnership between First Solar and SunPower for solar projects
- Abengoa Yield PLC,no web, -ABY on NASDAQ, RE and conventional power generators, transmission lines, see-Abengoa yieldco spinoff-June 2014
- Bluefield Solar Income Fund Ltd, no web, BSIF on LON, solar farms, July 2013 listing
- Canadian Solar yieldco in 2015?
- TerraForm Global Inc-GLBL on NASDAQ, wind solar, hydro installations
- TerraForm Power Inc., no web, TERP on NASDAQ, formerly SunEdison Yieldco Inc., 1500 MW of solar and wind farms
- Nextera Energy Partners LP, no web, NEP on NYSE, wind and solar farms
- Pattern Energy Group LP, no web, PEGI on NASDAQ, wind farms
- Xinyi Solar Holdings Ltd-solar farm yieldco IPO in 2015?
- Understanding the Yieldco Structure for Renewable Energy Project Finance Securitization yieldcos and other methods of bundling assets are giving renewable energy project developers greater access to capital.,June 3, 2015, By Gregory F. Jenner, Edward D. Einowski and Adam D. Schurle, Contributors to Renewable Energy World
- EBDR�s Environmental Sustaainability Bonds FAQs
- IFC Green Bonds
- Moody�s Investors Service-Announcement: Moody's requests comment on proposed approach and methodology for assessing green bonds, by Global Credit Research - 14 Jan 2016
- �Green� finance environmental impact is hard to measure-Todd Cort and Cary Krosinsky, November 4, 2015, FT.com
- Financing the Green Climate Fund- report by the World Future Council, April 2015
- Going big with green bonds-By Bernard Simon, January 13, 2015, Corporate Knights Magazine
- Environmental Finance Innovation Summit 2014-February 13, 2014, NY. Goldman Sachs
- EY-Let�s talk: sustainability, Issue 3, Bonds. Green bonds, Insights into the future of green bonds
- Green Bonds .ca-info site
- Green Bonds: Victory Bonds for the Environment- Special Report by TD Economics, Nov 1, 2013
- SVX-online investing platform, September 19, 2013 launched, by MaRS and TMX Group, accredited investors only,
- Co-op America-article on bonds
- Investopedia-Green Bonds: Fixed Returns To Fix The Planet.
- Investopedia-Green Bonds.
- Neue Energie magazine article, January 2006, listing 20 German bonds offered by 17 cos.
- NY Times-From the War Bonds to Environment Bonds.
- June 16, 2009, California CREBS - US$20M Clean Renewable Energy Bonds sold by Caltrans.
- Canadian Green Bond initiative.
Go To HOME PAGE,