Go To HOME PAGE
On this page one finds companies that make power from household wastes and farm animal wastes.
BIO DIGESTERS - HOUSEHOLD SEWAGE TO COOKING GAS AND POWER
- Biotech-IPO by 2012?, 2010 distributed energy project - 100,000 domestic biogas plants in Kerala, household wastes to cooking gas and/or power. Pre-commercial investment opportunity. based in south India.
- Foresight Group-FSFL on LON, Dagenheim anaerobic biodigester in London, UK.
- Kobelco Eco-Solutions Corp-8299 on OSA, "Kobe Biogas" - Biogas from Sewage Sludge to Be Supplied as City Gas, Kobe City, Japan. In association with Osaka Gas Co. See also-Urban Biogas System.
- Osaka Gas Co.
- TEG Group Plc-TEG on LON, Dagenham anaerobic biodigester in London, UK.
- Smart Energy Network Demonstration Project- by Tokyo Gas Co and Osaka Gas Co.
- Delhi to go greener - by Ankur Paliwal, Dec 31, 2011, “After CNG, the national capital is all set to run its public transport fleet on biogas”
COW POWER- FARM ANIMAL SEWAGE TO HEAT AND POWER
- event-North American Manure Expo-August 21, 2013, Arkell, Ontario, Canada
- event-Toronto Biogas Workshop-April 9, 2013, Toronto
- event-Canadian Biogas Conference and ExhibitionMarch 4-6, 2013, London, Ontario, Canada
- AES-AES on NYSE, large power company, bought AgCert in May 2008.
- AgCert International Plc-taken over by see-AES May 2008, was AGC on AIM London, UK co with 200 biomass plants on farms, 500 on order. IPO in 2005.
- CVPS Cow Power-CV + Catamount Energy, dairy farms making power.
- EcoSecurities Group PLC-ECO on AIM London, consultant and developer of projects, receiving carbon credits from such. projects in 20 countries. has subsidiary Ecomethane
- Environmental Power Corporation-EPG on NASDAQ, has a multi-digester facility in Texas using agricultural and food byproducts.
- Farmatic Biotech Energy AG- formerly WKN 605192 on Xe, biomass electricity. insolvent 03/2004. new private co-Farmatic Anlagenbau GmbH has taken over some of the operations.
- Idemitsu Kosan Co-5019 on TSE, IDKOF.PK, refining, petroleum co, has natural materials that reduce cow methane gas.
- Intrepid Technology and Resources Ltd.- IESV on NASDAQ OTCBB, dairy waste to methane power.
- Kobelco Eco-Solutions-3764 on TSE, has a device capable of turning methane fermented in the process of sewage disposal into biomass fuel for cars.
- Osaka Gas Co Ltd-9532 on TSE, has developed a storage system for methane from cows. see also story
- Yamaha Motor Co-ticker on TSE, makes a golf cart that runs on methane from cow dung.
- Electigaz- biogas engineering firm
- Lethbridge Biogas-Lethbridge, Alberta
From Poop To Power: Colorado Explores New Sources Of Renewable Energy-Published January 1, 2016·4:26 PM ET, Dan Boyce, NPR.org
- SMC Power Public Company Limited-SMC on BKK, waste to biogas
- Anaerobic Digestion News-newsletter
- Biogas at Home: A Renewable No-Brainer-by Warren Weisman, November 21, 2014. See also: Hestia Home Biogas- world’s first production home biogas systems for cold climates
- How the Chinese Are Turning Fecal Sludge Into ‘Black Gold’-Natasha Khan, Bloomberg, February 03, 2015
- Prince Charles backs Tamar's green power plans-by BusinessGreen staff, 23 Feb 2012, 40 power plants, 100MW, in five years
- Low temp AD
- Zoo Poo to Biogas Energy; great potential-Toronto Zoo biogas project.
- Non-profit to turn Toronto Zoo waste into green energy-By Heather Loney, July 10, 2013
- ZooShare Biogas Co-operative-Community Bonds, Toronto Zoo Biogas Project
- Manure Power-By Sally Colby, in Farming Magazine - January, 2012
- Himark bioGas-(formerly Highmark Renewables), see also-
FULL CIRCLE-Himark BioGas closes loop between Kansas feedlot and ethanol plant, by Tony Kryzanowski, Mar 2013
- Turning cow dung into electricity-By Ricardo Lopez, Los Angeles Times, June 7, 2013, ‘Ron Koetsier's Visalia dairy will be the first in California to get a new generation of manuremethane digester. He invested $1 million in one in 1985 but shut it down because it didn’t meet air-quality standards……….
- BioEn Power Inc-Ontario
- EPS-European Power Systems, CHP generators that run on biogas
- Biogas at ski resort
- Waste Not, Want Not-by H Murray-Philipson, Resurgence & Ecologist, November-December 2012
- Lackeby Water- Swedish company building wastewater treatment to biogas plants
- REA Biogas-biogas association in UK
- CApure ™ Biogas-by Purac Puregas, powerpoint.
- ISIS.org>-The Institute of Science in Society, UK, 2008 article on biogas in Europe, The Biogas Economy Arrives
- Harvest Power – Energy Gardens – Part 1-Integrating Anaerobic Digestion Into Our Culture Part 1: Language, Visuals and Values, by Meredith Sorensen, Harvest Power, January 26, 2012
- Harvest Power – Energy Gardens – Part 2- Integrating Anaerobic Digestion Into Our Culture Part 2: Stats, Reality and the Future, by Meredith Sorensen, Harvest Power, January 31, 2012
- Alberta - Bioenergy Producer Credit Program-February 2012, $444M over three years.
- Alberta Nine Point Bioenergy Plan-2006
- Gas from the Past: Biogas 101 by Warren Weisman, owner of HESTIA Home Biogas.
- event-Biogas USA 2010-October 13-14, San Francisco.
- Biogas is Renewable Energy's Cinderella-article by David William House.
- Focus on Energy- Wisconsin Agricultural Biogas Caseload
- Manure Manager Magazine-cow power in Canada
- Ontario Cattlemens Association-report includes #'s of methane per cow.
- SUSCON-Sustainable Conservation (California), biomethane report.
- beer wastes to power via biodigester
- Lowville officials considering ban on commercial manure digesters-By Steve Virkler, TIMES Staff Writer, Jan 18, 2013
Go To HOME PAGE,